If you are given the option of voting by telephone, there are several steps you should take:
- Determine your vote on each proposal.
- Dial the toll free number provided on your Proxy Card if you are a Registered Owner, or the Vote Instruction Form, or VIF, if you are a Beneficial Owner to access the automated phone system.
- You will be prompted to enter the Control Number, which is found on your Proxy Card/VIF.
- You will be immediately prompted to enter your voting decision.
- You will be prompted with specific instructions if you wish to receive a confirmation of your vote.