If you are given the option of voting over the Internet, there are several steps you should take:
- Determine your vote on each proposal.
- Access the Internet via the secure and confidential website — the URL or web address is provided on your Proxy Card if you are a Registered Owner, or the Vote Instruction Form, or VIF, if you are a Beneficial Owner.
- Enter the Control Number that appears on your Proxy Card/VIF.
- Indicate your vote on each proposal.
- Be sure to complete your election by clicking “Final Submission.” You will be prompted with specific instructions if you wish to receive a confirmation of your vote via email.
To vote over the Internet, please visit www.proxyvote.com.